Winter Wonderland is sponsored by the Pendleton County Extension Homemakers
Location: Southern Elementary School, Falmouth, Kentucky
Date for 2016: November 19, from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Participation in the Christmas Winter Wonderland is open to homemaker clubs, other community organizations, individuals and anyone abiding by the policies. Educational programs of the Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service serve all people regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.
- All monies from table reservation spaces and food sales, up to $800, will be deposited in the Pendleton County Extension Homemaker Scholarship Fund.
- Fees for groups and individuals will be a $10/6 ft space. Additional spaces will be charged the same rate. (Example: 2 spaces=$20). No tables will be provided. Each individual or group is required to bring their own table to fit within the 6 foot space. (NOTE: Booth space fees are non-refundable unless in rare cases where there is a hardship as determined by the Homemaker Council). Once you have unloaded your vehicles, please move them away from the building in order to leave room for buyers to park.
- Space fees may be paid by cash, check, or money orders. Please make checks and money orders payable to: The Pendleton County Extension Homemakers. Please indicate the number of booths that you will need and the type of items that you will be selling. (NOTE: Chili, drinks, and hot dogs will be sold by the Pendleton County Homemakers Association.)
- Vendors may NOT sell home processed/canned foods unless they have participated and have obtained the Home Based Micro-Processing Certificate and can prove that all products were prepared in a Commercial Kitchen. All foods must have proper labeling.)
- On the day of the Winter Wonderland, those with pre-paid reservations will have their assigned space with name of sponsoring group(s) on their space. NOTE: If you know that you are unable to attend prior to this event, please call to let us know. At the end of the day, please clean your area and leave it as you found it. This helps us keep booth rental fees low.
- Hours of operation for the general public will be from 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. (Set-up for individual crafters will begin at 8:30 A.M and vendor MUST STAY until 3:00 P.M.)
- Each sponsoring booth is requested to maintain a clean work area.
- The Pendleton County Extension Homemakers are not responsible for any accidents.