Clover Bud events are generally held in conjunction with holidays. Flyers will be sent through the schools for events.
Clover Bud Camp is held at North Central 4-H Camp in the summer, contact the Extension Office for details.
Clover Buds is a 4-H Club for kids ages 5-8
Just like the 4-H program for older youth, the purpose of the 4-H Clover Buds is to help young children learn life skills to become competent, caring and contributing citizens. Specifically, Clover Buds are youth who are five to eight years old or in kindergarten through the second grade.
Clover Buds helps young people:
- Learn more about themselves and the world around them
- Builds skills to become competent, caring & contributing citizens
- Develop positive attitudes about learning new things by hands-on involvement
- Develop a relationship with a caring adult or older youth helper
- Learn about the 4-H Youth Development program
The primary goal of the Clover Buds program is to promote children's healthy development - mentally, physically, socially and emotionally. The Clover Buds program provides an excellent opportunity for children to reach their highest potential because early life experiences, even subtle ones, affect future development.