Dates & Times:
Livestock Education Meetings are usually the third Thursday of each month. Times and locations may vary. Visit our Facebook Page to keep up-to-date on happenings or call the Extension Office. Our leader for this group is Agent Shelley Meyer.
Pendleton County Extension Office:
Address: 45 David Pribble Drive, Falmouth, KY 41040
Livestock News to Remember:
To show livestock in 4-H and participate in the Pendleton County Livestock Show and Sale at the County Fair the following requirements must be met:
- 6 hours of education must be completed before the respective validation/weigh-in site is held
- A record book must be completed and turned in for each species shown with exhibit entries at the county fair
- Youth must participate in the skill-a-thon contest
- Showmanship must be participated in for the respective livestock show
- Youth must be present to show their animal at the county fair
- Youth must be present to sale their animal at the show and sale held at the county fair
Additional livestock meetings/clinics will be scheduled to help youth acquire their 6 hours.